Sales manager (B2B market), Rīga
Want to be a part of coffee culture expansion in Europe? Join our wonderful team, where we seek one goal – to make all the best moments of your life to be flavored with a fresh and quality coffee.
The Coffee Mate is an international omnichannel retailer for coffee and coffee machines, operating in Europe under locally created names in each market. We focus on extraordinary sales experience and high quality production.
We are rapidly growing and we are looking for a strong colleague who will help us to expand sales, enhance customer service and boost our abilities in competitive markets, or in other words – mate with a desire to improve and grow in our team.
- Drive sales performance through implementation of sales and marketing initiatives, achieve targets.
- Gather data about customers, competitors, and market conditions in order to improve sales strategies.
- Build and maintain effective relationship with key and potential clients, interacting with business partners.
- Participate in negotiations and become a key player in administering contractual agreements with clients in the region.
- Budgeting and sales volume planning, tracking and reporting, compile relevant reports for management use.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, or marketing.
- 3+ years of proven job experience in B2B sales.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and interact with customers of different levels and high net-worth individuals.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and individually with little to no direct supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively and develop strong relationships at all levels.
- Good english skills (both oral and written).
We offer you
- Friendly and dynamic atmosphere in international environment.
- Interesting job with highly experienced team in fast growing company.
- Strong benefit package depending on your results.
Applications are welcome via email: email@example.com